The ladies of Kirby Muxloe have an active section that encourages and supports any ladies that wish to take up the game.
The ladies have their own committee that enables them to run their own competitions throughout the year.
The main competition day for ladies is on Tuesday, but we offer Sunday as an alternative day for those ladies who work during the week.
During the summer months when it is light in the evenings, it is possible to play in the competition later in the day on Tuesdays, if you wish to.
Ladies who are full 7 day members can also play on Saturdays, but you must play in the format of the day of the men’s competition.
The men’s membership is currently full, but ladies are still welcoming new members at all levels.
If you are a beginner, please see details of the Ladies Membership Pathway below and see how easy it is to start your golfing journey.
Golf has never been better at Kirby Muxloe Golf Club for Women
Take a look **here** at our new pathway, designed to help Women get into golf
STEP 1 - BEGINNER TASTER SESSIONS This is for you if ……….
- you have never hit a golf ball. No Worries – we have all been there
- you want to see what golf is all about.
- you want to learn in a group by a professional coach
STEP 2 - THE ACADEMY This is for you if ……….
- you want a membership, whilst still learning
- you want to play holes on the course with mentor support
- you would also like to mix socially with other members
STEP 3 – FLEXIBLE MEMBERSHIP This is for you if ………
- you want a value membership
- you want to play golf but free time is limited
- you want to gain an official handicap
- you would like to play some competition golf
A MEMBER IN THE SPOTLIGHT