Kirby Muxloe has an active membership of more than 700, including men, ladies and juniors. We have a full calendar of competitions throughout the playing season, and a number during the winter period.
We have a rich social diary in our Club, with an event of some sort almost every month, where members relax and enjoy the entertainment and each other’s company.
We currently have vacancies and welcome applications for membership from men, ladies and juniors. You will normally be required to be proposed by an existing member. However, if you do not know anyone in the club, please contact the manager who will explain other ways you may join.
Reasons why it’s well worth joining our Club -
Being Part of a Members’ Club:
The main benefit, of course, is being part of a friendly club, a club that focuses on the Members and what they want from the place where they come to play golf, relax and bring their friends.
It’s good to know you belong to a Friendly Club:
Our newer members say they are made to feel very welcome by existing members and very quickly feel part of the Club.
The 1893 Club:
Kirby Muxloe is very proud of its fine heritage but there is more to just being around since 1893. The Clubs which form The 1893 Club (and Kirby Muxloe is a member) offer courtesy to members of the other clubs in the group once per calendar year. This includes such fine courses not only in England and Scotland but also as far afield as Australia and South Africa!
As a member of Kirby Muxloe Golf Club you will also be entitled to:
- No tee booking, other than for competitions
- Eligibility for Men’s and Ladies Competitions and Events
- Represent the club in matches, both friendly and competitive, against other clubs
- Reduced Green Fees for Members Guests
- County Card Scheme - all members have automatic entry to this scheme free as part of their membership fee. This great benefit entitles members to play at over 1,300 courses in the UK for greatly discounted prices
- Advice and assistance from a highly respected Golf Professional
Our fees for the subscription 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020 can be found by clicking here.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION FORM
If you would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. You will be assured of a warm welcome.